Keeping busy ideas!
With schools being closed due to Coronavirus, we thought it would be useful to pull together some ideas for keeping busy during this time.
Our Keeping Busy Pack!
The pack is filled with lots of different activities and challenges to keep you going every day. click here to download/print our keeping busy pack.
Below are a list of educational resources if you feel like brushing up you knowledge, learning something new or helping a younger sibling learn!
- Khan Academy
- Especially good for maths and computing for all ages but other subjects at Secondary level. Note this uses the U.S. grade system but it’s mostly common material.
- BBC Learning
- This site is old and no longer updated and yet there’s so much still available, from language learning to BBC Bitesize for revision. No TV licence required except for content on BBC iPlayer.
- Free taster courses aimed at those considering Open University but everyone can access it. Adult level, but some e.g. nature and environment courses could well be of interest to young people.
- Learn computer programming skills – fun and free.
- Creative computer programming
- Learn languages for free. web or app
- Crash Course
- YouTube videos on many subjects